Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by businessman1927, Sep 6, 2010.
What are the best ways to promote the website on internet?
Write something about your site and submit it different article submission sites, create press release and create a blog. It can help you a lot.
Social media marketing, free/paid directory listing, submitting articles and PR related to your websites etc.. there are tons of them.
Here are some ways you can generate legal traffic:
Exchange link, Directory Submission, Articles submission, Blogs, Tagging, Social Networking and YouTube.
if you are looking for long term traffic then also look for SEO (regular)
Can you please ellaborate this a bit.. Do you mean frequent SEO updates?
You want to promote your site through SEO, of course. Do this through forum posts, blog commenting, and article marketing. Build links daily back to your site. You may also want to participate in social network marketing.
best way to promote your site using google paid service
DoFollow Social Bookmarkings would be the best way to promote your site, even if you don't get any linkjuice but still you'll get a lot of traffic from them if bookmarked correctly and with valuable content like from Digg, reddit, gabbr stumbleupon and propeller.
Social Networks can help
In addition to the above replies I would like to say, you create networks on social network sites like facebook and twitter. If you already own, try increasing your network, build credibility (following social media ethics) among them. You can get maximum benefits from them if your product/site offers useful and helpful information. To gain instant attraction you will need to offer something for free(also valuable) on whatever online promotion you prefer promoting your website/product.
Use the internet, there is a vast number of free posting sites all over the net.
Create articles regarding your website, post ads about what is there in your site.
You can also submit directories, answer forums and post your links if the webmasters allow.
there are so many ways.
If you have money hire a SEO staff..
It depends on the goal. If you're trying to promote a high end product for sale online, your methods might be totally different than if you are simply trying to get friends to visit your personal blog.
Other posters have given a lot of great methods, though.
and don't forget, seo for a new site is a lot of work. nothing comes easy in my experience.
I would like to mention below 3 channels:
1. SEO - this would be the best channel in the long run.
2. PPC like Google Adwords would be right choice for quality traffics of new sites.
3. Social media like social bookmarking and social networking would be the best free channels for traffic purpose though coming with lower conversion rate.
all the best,
Do link building in all possible way like directories, blog and forums ,article,press release submissions.Also do some SMO
do the following for your sites.
6,social media bookmarking
to promote your website first you have know about the SEO..SEO process contains the following.
6.social media bookmarking
TIPS on how do advertise your site FOR FREE? 1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
2. Leave comments on other people?s blogs with a backlink to your site.
3. Answer people?s questions on
4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
5. Write a press release and submit it
6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on
7. Give an unbiased testimonial on a product/service that you have used in exchange for a backlink to your site.
8. Start a blog and submit it to the 100?s of free blog directories.
9. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.
All the above are very good suggestions but you need to make sure all the work you do is match with on page optimisation.
Pointless building 100 anchor text links and pointing them to a page that has no relvance to it!
Link exchange is also one of the ways to get links but I still prefer to get one-way links.
Separate names with a comma.