1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What are the best hosting providers you know?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Narez, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Narez

Narez Member

What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need reliable web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space. Pay via VISA

What can you tell me about Hostwinds.com , Viux.com , Hostpapa.com and their reliability?
    Are they trustworthy?
    Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Viux.com is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.
    Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

For me, hostwinds.com ssd web hosting solutions look affordable, and full of useful features.
    They have a good price, I have good pings to my domain name. Speed connectivity is pretty fast.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

+ vote for viux.com and their cloud web hosting deals. Uptime is 100% (sites will be in trusted hands).
    I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.