Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by vishalesskay, Sep 10, 2016.
.What are the basic actions that can be performed on search engines?
- Search engines use basic components and features to make the result easier for the users.
- It provides three basic actions that can be performed using the search engine and are as follows:
- Gathering of information is being done by the spiders that gather the information and list it down for the crawling by the search engines.
- Analyze the information includes the analyzing of the search engine techniques and the way it is being analyzed with respect to other users.
- Display information includes the result that needs to be displayed to the user and in right way
Through search engine we can search our queries.
A spider, also known as a robot or a crawler, is actually just a program that follows, or "crawls", links throughout the Internet, grabbing content from sites and adding it to search engine indexes.
Crawling is the process by which Google bot discovers new and updated pages to be added to the Google index.
Separate names with a comma.