1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

What are rich snippits?

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by noahwilson, May 28, 2013.

1. noahwilson

noahwilson Member

Hi friends,
    I am new in web developing, help let me know about rich snippints, what is this? please share your feedback.
    Thanks.
  2. jayanta1

jayanta1 Member

A rich snippet is essentially just a small summary of the data that a user can expect to see on a page. They can come in many different forms, but all serve the purpose of providing basic information quickly so a user does not have to click the webpage and go through the process of loading. Rich snippets can be presented to users in several different forms. Probably the most popular way to use a rich snippet is through Author snippets.
  3. srishtimehta

srishtimehta Member

Rich Snippets are the extra bits of text that appear under search result. Its just a small summary of the data, that can come in many different forms.
  4. idealphilli

idealphilli Member

A rich snippet is just a small summary of the data that a user can expect to see on a page.
  5. jamesvital

jamesvital Member

Rich snippets are designed to summarize the content of a page that makes it even easier for users to understand about the page in the term of search engine results.