1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

website traffic increase

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by Phil Web, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Far East Holidays

Far East Holidays Member

All the methods are good for website traffic but I will suggest you doing SEO. It is the most effective strategy to increase website traffic and organic rankings.

With Cheap flights from London to Bali encounter serenity and tranquility by booking Far East Holidays from Crystal Travel.
  2. Rik Huggins

Rik Huggins New Member

Powerful article marketing solution web portal. Post your article and link to thousands of quality domains within our network. Put your link into our system and let it go auto pilot as well as attract thousands of visitors to your website each month with minimal effort!

NO spam pages! We own and regulate every domain that your article will appear on.

Our Link Building Solutions are fast acting and easy to implement! Within minutes you can submit your website to obtain a STATIC link across the homepage thousands of domains holding good search engine ranking and standings. 12K plus domains..50K+ visitors daily..

premiumseodomains . com
  3. alva

alva New Member

For the first year, google AdSense help me earned a lot. Later, ReachJunction bacame my favorite ad network.
  4. james martin

james martin New Member

Hello Friends,
    There are many method for increasing web traffic, to increase visitors like Affiliate marketing ,PPC etc but to increase traffic whitehat the most effective way is link building. It's not temporarily technique like ppc or other it's a long term technique but if links are build with technique. I'm sure that you have such kind of problem i mean low web traffic that's why you'r reading this thread as i had. There are many experts who claim to build links with using black hat techniques i just wanna say that please beware from such kind of peoples cause if your link building is not following google existing guideline then may be your website dropped ranking or even get your site banned. According to my experience ecommangels are best for link building. They build links professionally using different techniques. They are really technical hand as you can see their many successful projects like nitrotek etc. They are also inexpensive cause their projects are managed in United Kingdom then repetition is done by their employee in bangladsh to keep cost down.
  5. devileye

devileye Active Member

For me social media networks do the best to generate traffic.
  6. sawti

sawti New Member

Both are different thing!!
    It's totally depend on client budget, If he/she required immediate traffic then go for PPC. Otherwise we use the SEO technique to increase the traffic.
  7. kathygreen

kathygreen Member

You can increase your traffic by doing social media optimization, social bookmarking, Press Release, Micro Blogging, Guest Post etc.
  8. margaretsullivan224

margaretsullivan224 New Member

Nice Information....!!!!
  9. devileye

devileye Active Member

Social media optimization works best for me to generate traffic.
  10. devileye

devileye Active Member

Social media optimization is the best way of generating traffic.
  11. steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85 Member

SEO is the best way to get long term stable or increased traffic to site. While PPC and other paid campaigns will help you to get temporary traffic to your site.
  12. niravpatel

niravpatel Member

To be very honest with this question.it's depend how quick you want the result and how much you are looking to spend on internet marketing.

Nirav Patel
  13. devileye

devileye Active Member

Do some on page and off page optimization to get traffic. You can use PPC as well.
  14. alex4321

alex4321 Member

15. neiljohnson

neiljohnson New Member

PPC may give you more exposure to your website in terms of impressions, as well as clicks. Having an affiliate on a site with huge traffic could also boost your website's traffic simultaneously. E-mail marketing is also an effective tool but sending spam to others email could make you unpopular. SEO is more about doing things as per search engine guidelines rathar than drawing traffic. The ultimate thing which will give you traffic is SMO i.e. involving in major social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
  16. devileye

devileye Active Member

Social medias play a vital role to increase traffic in your site.
  17. alex4321

alex4321 Member

do seo for your site and put some traffic keyword. Promote your site in major social networking sites.
  18. ayishabanu

ayishabanu Member

It depends upon the customer budget..Other than that SEO is the best one for increasing Website Traffic..
  19. semaphore.v

semaphore.v Member

PPC and Email Marketing marketing give you initial level of marketing, It's give you business if you product information is rally attractive.
    This days we can not rely on SEO because Google update algorithm on short notice and regularly
  20. AlanJ

AlanJ New Member

ppc when launching new site/page/product and special offers, seo for the long term