1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Website Design - The Three Most Important Elements

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by orlandoseo, Sep 8, 2011.

1. orlandoseo

orlandoseo New Member

1. Customer Satisfaction.
    Although this should be common sense customer satisfaction does not always take a front row seat in the priority department for many agencies. It seems that in the era of our fast paced society a lack of customer satisfaction is the status quo. Companies often rush from completing one job to the next and in the process they somehow skip steps, miss promised timelines, or fail to meet agreed upon priorities. Which comes to my next point.
    2. Listening to the Customer's Needs
    The old adage that the customer is always right has been somewhat lost. Clients generally have an idea of what they want to achieve with their websites. Usually, for businesses, it is to bring in new business or increased revenue. What they often do not know; however, is how to accomplish this online in the form of their website. This should not really be a surprise, because often this is not an area of expertise for many entrepreneurs or company executives. This also does not mean that the web development firm hired to complete the website should just run ahead without consulting the client on their needs.
    It takes a practiced skill to help the client identify what they want to accomplish online and what the look and feel of the website should be. This initial groundwork will certainly go a long way in understanding the overall goal of the site, and how to best achieve this within best design and development practice.
    ayishabanu likes this.
  2. brandonharris

brandonharris New Member

You have been awesome for providing such a great post. Actually the article tell us so many knowledge about this ,or relative information.
  3. sujijoy

sujijoy New Member

l would like to design my own website .How do l go about it as l do not have the slightest idea about the creation of websites and the fancy pictures that go with it.l have experience in the design of plant graphics and after that simply use the runtime that usually goes with the software to get my realtime updates.
  4. Oliver_Williams

Oliver_Williams New Member

Your true dedication and knowledge will surely give you an extra advantage. Regularly communicate with your client so that you will have better idea and avoid misunderstanding.
  5. Websofy

Websofy Member

if you are new in this field you can take the help of website template to design your own website. It's easy and time saving. Or you can contact any good web designing company who can provide you training on web designing and help you design your own website.
  6. morienars

morienars New Member

where is the number 3 reason?
  7. webmaster.kwd

webmaster.kwd New Member

I am really new to web designing, your post is quite useful for me.
    Thanks for sharing, if you are having some more tips then I will glad to hear you
  8. alexclark

alexclark Member

9. briansmith

briansmith New Member

Here i found quality information on website design. Customer satisfaction is really needed for this service.
  10. jhon786

jhon786 New Member

Well said customer satisfactions is most important. Will you please some suggestions or tips to be remember if i have to design some Website Design Services website. Any one else suggestion are also welcome.:rollingeyes:
  11. WebStudio Pros

WebStudio Pros Member

Per experience, getting customer feedback from social networking websites is great. You can search for products/services that you offer and see comments and feedback. Also, it's a good place to start reaching out and helping customers receive support.
  12. devileye

devileye Active Member

i would like to express my deepest regard to you.it is true that for becoming a good professional marketer web page design is essential to know.so your article will be very helpful for me.
  13. markboucher12

markboucher12 New Member

The other most important element are Budget, Purpose, Audience, Theme.
  14. kapil

kapil New Member

The most important elements are Color, layout, Functionality.

web-designs-company.com
  15. unni6849

unni6849 Member

The 3 key factors for a web design are:

Attractive Web Graphics : Web graphics is the primary and the creative aspect of website which comprises good color combinations,attractive animations and trendy background design.
    Web Content : Content is the life of website or the key factor which make the website informative .It should be genuine and should not be copied.A good content drives the users to the website.
    Proper Navigation : Proper navigation between the web pages is very vital from user point of view.A Website lacking poor navigational features is a failure and of no use.High quality programming enables proper web navigation.
  16. uFavors

uFavors New Member

This is a good post. I think having a nice looking site will get you as far as an introduction so to speak. Meaning like people will at the very least look at a pretty site, but if you do not follow the points OP listed then you will never grow as a website.
  17. sunitha12

sunitha12 Guest

Yes I agree with you that customer Satisfaction, listening to the Customer's Needs and the Ability to Communicate with the Client are the three important elements that must influence the process of developing a site which can be viewed on the Internet.
  18. Alvinacharlotte

Alvinacharlotte New Member

Yes i agreed that project should be according to the client's needed and your given info is very useful for the beginners.
  19. salamweb

salamweb New Member

drupal is a great cms now to get ready for customization
  20. Alvinacharlotte

Alvinacharlotte New Member

Almost whole elements are mention at this room.