1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

web2.club SSD Hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Collard, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Collard

Collard Member

Greetings everyone!
    I've noticed web2.club and found out that they are providing hosting solutions with all needed features for me like SSD and attractive pricing. The only question is I don't have any information about their reliability, does anyone have personal experience with them?
    Do they provide any promo discounts or something like that?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

You can get nice ssd web hosting packages at Hostwinds.com
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to look for customer reviews on them. According to my research web2.club has fast support with efficient, friendly and understandable replies. You can use 2 months free coupon: 2UMASDIM24MONTH.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I like web2.club hosting. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with.
    I always receive very quick and informative responses from the staff.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

To my mind web2.club would definitely meet your demands. Their hosting solutions are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Prices are reasonable.
  6. Collard

Collard Member

So far so good, my experience with web2.club is outstanding. Customer support available anytime and server performs smooth.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I transferred my domain once I realized that web2.club is a good web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.