1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Web Hosting for running a forum?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Hi,

I am going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
    What are your views on libertyvps.com website hosting solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
    Is it the company I can rely on?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that webhostingzone.org would be good to get VPS hosting solutions at low pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Will be with libertyvps.com for a long time. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
    Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my experience webhostingzone.org is the quality hosting provider which plans are stable and low-cost. They are providing solid servers and available support.
  5. Addie.B

Addie.B Member

Hi,
    Completely managed VPS server would work best to host your forum on quality hardware with uptime and reliability.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Pretty good vps hosting deals offered by Jumpline.com - they are offering nice specials (contact them).
    I needed to consult with their customer support and I was surprised at such a fast response since it was a holiday.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

If you are in search of reliable vps hosting provider you can rely on JVMHost.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Libertyvps.com? Yes, it is reliable offshore web hosting provider offering 99.9% uptime.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I see that with hosting from webhostingzone.org everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.