1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Web development wanted budget is a must

Discussion in 'Forums' started by warrichpk, Jul 10, 2010.

1. warrichpk

warrichpk Member

Hello
    I am looking for a developer that could develop my webpage into a full website.
    please chekout the current page - www.Seoworking.com
    I am looking for a quick job and i require someone to put freely available info on each link
    on the webpage
    the icons are irrelevant so i would also want them to be changed
    every link should open in the same window and present more info about what the title states
    i require all the pages to contain information on what it states
    the information doesnt have to be unique so its a small job for a person with the know how
    i have a max budget of 50$ which would be paid once i approve your work
    please contact me directly or post here
    thanks
    warrichpk
  2. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Member

hi,
    We are CMS based Web Development company started our Operations in 2002 having a team of 81 highly talented professional from 8 years experience in field of Web development,
    Analysis, Design and in providing Consultancy Services.

We have many outsource partners in USA and Europe. We have formed a dedicated team for our Outsource Partners in USA and Europe.
    I assure you, we will surely complete the project with in the given deadline.

We work on JOOMLA, DRUPAL, SILVERSTRIPE, WORDPRESS, PHP, MYSQL,MAGENTO,VIRTUEMART,ZENCART ,HTML, JAVASCRIPT, DESIGN, FLASH AND ANIMATION ETC..
    We provide you all the necessary modules ,plug-ins and extensions to your site. you can hire developers from us at very low cost .​
  3. jwd.adodis

jwd.adodis Banned

p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }a:link { color: rgb(0, 0, 255); } Joomla web designer is a joomla based web development company started in the year 2002 and working in the industry for more than 7 years. We have executed more than 1000 different websites of different categories in joomla and other popular Content Management Systems.

We are the best largest and most reliable outsourcing company in Asia, Africa, Europe, America and Australia.

Client all over the world like our web design services due to the following reasons:

1. Quick turn around time and quality support
    2. We offer 100% flexible, committment and sincere in work.
    3. We have technically skilled and experienced engineers.
    4. Customer satisfaction
    5. Get good benefits such as 60% reduction in development cost, reduction in development time.

The better services offered by joomla are "value adding business performance" using our industrial knowledge service offering outsourcing expertise and technology capabilities we give clients with:
    1. Proven experience
    2. Quality customer service
    3. Excellent support
    4. Joomla building
    5. Intranet solutions
    6. Offshore joomla design
    7. Low costing.

Last but not the least we give better designs to your website with in scheduled time, excellent quality and more satisfaction than the client experts.

Please visit us:
    http://www.joomla-web-designer.com
    http://www.joomla-web-developer.com
  4. smithchardy

smithchardy New Member

Web development company Is require more responsibilities. it must required enough budjet so you will start a buisiness. If You have money, you easily manage a company. It is very creative field. Employer should have wealth for web development. It require necessary modules.
  5. kumkum01

kumkum01 New Member

Good post !!!,..." If You have money, you easily manage a company. It is very creative field. Employer should have wealth for web development. It require necessary modules".......

regards
    kumkum.
  6. gggmarketing

gggmarketing New Member

I like web design related posts

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing this post. I face such problem before and contact Naples web design. They are very helpful and co-operative.You can make a contact with them. I think that it 'll help you to solve you problem.

Taking care of web page is very important. With day by day it's becoming more tuff for the hackers. BE aware of them. thanks

ggmarketing.com
  7. Rehan Sajid

Rehan Sajid Member

it is a forum already developed there...forums run on certain software on which hosting is more important to look at....
  8. devileye

devileye Active Member

sorry but i think your budget has become lower.
  9. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

Have you tried freelancer websites that can help you maintain your website? I think this can be a great idea.