1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

waat is link bait in seo

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by abishaabisha, Aug 9, 2013.

1. abishaabisha

abishaabisha New Member

hi friends can any one help me to explain what is link bait in seo
  2. alex4321

alex4321 Member

Link bait is a placement on a website for the strict purpose of tempting other web pages to link to that website. Its a viral form driving traffic to your site.
  3. WebOutGateway

WebOutGateway Active Member

When fishing, your main objective is to get fish, right? Technically you will need to prepare all your materials such as the fishing rod, fishing hook, ice box for your catched fish, and of course fish baits. What are the baits for? To attract fish, you are correct!

When writing for your website, your main objective is to receive clicks, right? Technically you will need to prepare all your materials such as your write up, image, headline, and of course link bat. What are the link baits for? To attract links, you are correct!

Anyway, link bait is any content in your website created to attract and encourage people to not only read your content, but share it by linking your content to their website. This is helpful in spreading your url on other websites and creating your backlink which is one factor in Google's Page Rank for the SERPs.
  4. smktemplate

smktemplate New Member

hi friend i am start new website how developed visitor please help me my website please watch my signature watch me thank you
  5. jayanta1

jayanta1 Member

Link baiting is the practice of crafting content that is designed to get other content producers to link to it. Link baiting is a viral marketing form, and can be extremely powerful, as it draws traffic to a website without keyword searches or specific searches for that web page.
  6. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Member

What is this?
    Are you looking for any solution of your problem or what.....???? :confused:
  7. Vijay

Vijay Member

Link bait is content on your site to which other sites link because they want to, not because you ask them to. Traditionally, links are hard to get, requiring you to sacrifice your first born child (and at least link back, which nullifies their value in some search engines.) But with link bait, you “bait” your content and sit back and wait. Of course, you can be a little proactive
  8. pryidevsblog

pryidevsblog Member

Perfect answer about link baiting dude...:)
  9. austen

austen New Member

Link bait is content on your website that other sites link to because they want to, not because you ask them to.

Whether it’s an evergreen blog post, a helpful eBook, or a timely video tutorial, the linkable asset comes in many forms.
  10. anirban09P

anirban09P Member

Link baiting is the practice of crafting content that is designed to get other content producers to link to it. The purpose is increasing the number of inbound links to your content and thus improving its performance in search engine results.
  11. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

It helps to generate huge amount of traffic on your website or blog. Link baiting is considered as important aspects of SEO.