1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPSGet Deals

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Collard, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Collard

Collard Member

Would like to choose a quality SSD VPS hosting. I have found attractive deals from VPSGet.com, they have attractive vps solutions. However I need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company? Are they offering discounts? Thanks in advance.
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Check out VPS solutions from hostsailor.com and winnervps.com, their VPS deals are on lovely terms which make their services irresistible for the IT users who are eager to reach success in the IT world.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Have you ever heard of findmeavps.com?
    It is free service that helps to find the best VPS host by comparing reliable web hosts according to your specific requirements.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? As I see vpsget.com is delivering performance ssd vps solutions provided by skilled team. They are reputable host with available support, cheap plans and rock-solid servers.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Seems that VPSGet.com hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
    Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be perfect option to get VPS hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.