1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS which is reliable and cheap

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by honty, Aug 28, 2018.

1. honty

honty Member

Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan is better to buy for hosting a forum with?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Why not to give Blazing Fast Host a try? Best customer service you will ever find, anywhere!
    Their servers are excellent too, very fast and I've never experienced any down time.
    I guarantee that you will not find a better host!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Very happy with the service I have had from LegionBox.com over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services. Their customer service is always very prompt and polite, and their technology has never let me down yet.
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk are able to meet all your demands.
    Great value, good servers and helpful support.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

These mentioned hosts - legionbox.com and libertyvps.net - are worth every cent you spend on their services.
    Coming to uptime, as over exaggerated as it may sound, I have never faced any downtime. I believe there isn’t much left to ask for. Thumbs up to them from me.