1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS which is good for hositng a forum ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bobbyboo, Feb 6, 2019.

1. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Legionbox.com and libertyvps.net VPS accounts are in my mind and need to know which way should I follow to host a forum?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I have had a good run dealing with Legionbox.com team. I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. These guys get a thumbs up!
  3. Narez

Narez Member

I've used several hosts in the past and Legionbox.com have exceeded my expectations!
    I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable. The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

These mentioned companies - libertyvps.net and legionbox.com - are the best.
    The support is OK. They are pretty fast and responsive. It does take a little of your brain with their help to solve some problems.