1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

vps to compare

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Collard, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

Greetings everyone, please help me to compare! My friend needs a quality and affordable VPS account and two hosts were advised him to have a deal with - Zeropid.com and Webintellects.com.
    So which host is better to choose? Thanks in advance
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I can say that Vpsnine.com is good choice. It is a good option for starting a web hosting as they offer cheaper hosting service.
    Since they have good technicians, they handle things faster and correct, so they can handle technical issue better in less time.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to have more reliable names. I know AJKservers servers are fast and rock-solid. My plan still has a uptime of 100% without any interruptions. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are in search of reputable vps host with high available support go with Kvchosting.com. You will receive fast servers, stable network and featured plans.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Now I'm with Zetservers.com which provides me the best connection speed and has the fastest support response I have ever used.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have noticed Zeropid.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.