1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS to buy from a decent provider ....

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by tulip, Mar 22, 2019.

1. tulip

tulip Member

Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which account would you use to host a blog with?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

As for Hostingsource.com pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.
    I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are the best and most reliable hosting providers.
    They will be your best Hosts of choice. They will provide all the features that websites need. They will give great offers and take care of all clients.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Your sites will be trusted hands if you choose hostingsource.com US web hosting.
    Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
  5. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Deals which rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net provide are worth trying as their plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
    Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have been with Hostingsource.com for over a year and have been pleased so far.
    They are always there to help me! 99.99% Uptime is correct. So far, I've extremely happy and satisfied with their service!
  7. honty

honty Member

VPS accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are worth trying.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

No problems with HostingSource.com so far. Very nice host. Before I had actual hosting with them, I was hosted on a friend's account, and it was nice.