1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS to buy from a decent provider ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bobbyboo, Dec 6, 2018.

1. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Comparing deals from legionbox.com and hosting.uk, which plan is the best? Which account would you go?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

Have seen really nice vps hosting accounts offered by cloudarion.com team - Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.
  3. honty

honty Member

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com plans are worth trying.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I can also recommend you to look through Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ and KVM vps hosting accounts.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
  5. tulip

tulip Member

You know kvchosting.net and yourlasthost.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
    Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.