1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS or reseller hosting? Please suggest

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kirra, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need US based web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo.
    What can you tell me about HostWinds.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
  2. bordy

bordy Member

Hostingsource.com company is worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    SSD technology makes load speed fast. Prices are low and servers are well-balanced.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Try to check out centohost.com as a good alternative. They are offering 15% off for other services with code "15OFF"

You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend hostwinds for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I see vps hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Their servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively. I like their professionalism. There is no doubt that hostwinds.com is the way to go, I have had hosting with them for over 8 months now and my site has only been down one time.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

You should trust Hostwinds.com hosting. The overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

To my mind hostwinds.com hosting services definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.
  9. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my experience Kvchosting.com provides smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.