1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS in NL

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by mrtwister, Nov 9, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

My website is gaining traffic and want to future proof, what I'm looking for is solid VPS in Netherlands.
    I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    I know that warez-host.com have nice reputation, do you know them?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

May I recommend VPSGet.com services. With their plans you will get stable managed solutions, 24/7 real support and affordable pricing. They are also offering a variety of promos and discounts.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I heard lots of positive on VPSGet.com services. They have reasonable deals, featured stable solutions and available helpful support.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

Use the promo code XWH15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.
    I like warez-host.com offshore hosting. There are many advantages. The OpenVZ Hypervisor is container-based virtualization for Linux.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Easy to understand website. I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love warez-host.com offshore hosting!
  6. veryshant

veryshant Member

lowendbox is a good resource to find VPS
  7. Narez

Narez Member

No doubt, LibertyVPS.com is one of the best options to get VPS hosting solutions in Netherlands.
    As far as the up-time. It is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Seems that VPSGet.com hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  9. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

No doubt, LibertyVPS.net is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.