1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS in Netherlands

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Collard, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering Netherlands VPS.
    I need SSD and good support that can manage my server.
    What can you say about VPSGet.com? Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity? Are they reliable?
  2. honty

honty Member

QHoster.com provides the most reliable and trustworthy VPS accounts in Europe including NL. They offer over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, Skrill, WebMoney, etc.. Support is online for 24 hours.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to get more reliable options. I know that Hostzealot.com have various locations in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I chose libertyvps.net about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know that VPSGet.com is really quality host with affordable deals and helpful skilled staff, you can use them without any hesitations.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Maybe Superbithost.com?

Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

You will be pleased dealing with VPSGet.com services. Their hosting solutions are decent and servers are fastest.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

==>> Hostplay.com will be the best bet.
    Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.
    Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with their courteous, consistent, and FAST customer service.
  9. Collard

Collard Member

Now I see that VPSGet are offering really nice conditions on their hosting deals. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.
  10. tulip

tulip Member

I do believe hostsailor.com is the best VPS provider in NL on lovely conditions.
    Support is active for 24 hours and network is stable and solid, prices are affordable.
  11. bordy

bordy Member

Hostsailor.com is the best VPS provider in NL.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and fast multihomed network.