1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS in Europe ... where to have it from?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by honty, Jan 28, 2020.

1. honty

honty Member

Just want to know if Swiss VPS from Swissnode.ch is better to sign up with than with Swiss VPS from QHoster.com, any ideas?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I moved to QHoster.com after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host.
    The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
  3. tulip

tulip Member

Accounts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying as they are proven to be the best.
    Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I began with QHoster.com when all I needed was a simple vanity page. Then I added a busy phpBB forum.
    Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I've been with QHoster.com for over 6 months now and their service is excellent. My page is up all the time, fast downloads, they answered few questions I had promptly. Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member