1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS hosting Singapore. Any recommendations?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Narez, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Any good and reliable options for getting cheap VPS hosting Singapore and register several .COM domains?

What are your views on superbithost.com services? Is the price ok for their vps plans?

Any reliable domain registration services?

Have you ever tried them before? Any info on their uptime, speed and customer support?

I need over 35 gbs of disk space. Budget is $25/mo for hosting and +$20 for registering 2 .com domains.

Thanks in advance.
  2. tulip

tulip Member

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com.
    The support is so helpful and the servers are so great. Just incomparable services to anyone else! Just unbelievable. Use them to meet all your needs.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Joined superbithost.com after reading good reviews on this website

The people on the site are so helpful. Thumbs up to their support team - they were very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly (I didn't know it had to be lowercase!), and they also helped me with getting my cascading styl sheets working. Many thanks.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Superbithost.com customer service is great. Tickets are always answered professionally The space and bandwidth they provided are great and worth the price. The price is great as well and so far i did not suffer any security or reliability issues.

Server locations:

China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
  5. honty

honty Member

Hostingsource.com VPS deals are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
    Their tech staff is on;ine around the clock and they fix issues in no time.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Many of my clients are happy using superbithost.com offshore hosting services.

- Helpful and professional customer support - they work 24/7 and always ready to help and solve any trouble.
    - Pricing is competitive - comparing their pricing with other web hosts', I must say they are the best in the hosting market.

Highly recommend them to all webmasters or newbies looking for affordable and professional hosting services.