1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS hosting in Sweden?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Stranger, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

I need 40GB disk space and 1200GB badnwidth, cPanel, pay $30/mo, etc.
    99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    Is warez-host.com web host reliable? Will it be good for running discussion boards in Sweden?
    So, waiting for your recommendations?
  2. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net VPS deals can be suitable to meeting all your needs.
    Their technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk, their servers work with no glitches and servers are well-balanced.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to your requests.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

Thanks a lot to my friend advice. Now I am very pleased with warez-host.com offshore host and really enjoy my experience dealing with them. Recommended.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

KVChosting.net and QHoster.com VPS accounts are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime their customers.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I would say that warez-host.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried.
    Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Pages load fast.
  7. honty

honty Member

Hostsailor.com and vpsfront.com VPS accounts are trustworthy and reliable and their servers are as solid as a rock. Their
    technical team works around the clock troubleshooting and addressing potential problems before they become real issues.