1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Vps hosting in Croatia (fast speed required)

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Woodstock, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I am too tired with my current hosting due too low performance, email problems and weak support.

Please share your suggestions and list me some good VPS hosting provider names with servers in Croatia.
    I've noticed attractive offers provided by webhosting-wmd.hr, what can you say about their services?
  2. honty

honty Member

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

I chose webhosting-wmd.hr about 5 months ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since I moved to their hosting service. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

===>>> Zetservers.com - is the best solution if you need reliable hosting. Try to contact their 24/7 support, they will find the best hosting fit.

Very responsive to all of my questions even before I signed up. Sign up and transfer was very smooth, and my email has never been better.

Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommended this service!
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that Kvchosting.com would be perfect option to get VPS hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware, no matter what location is needed.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know that with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  7. bordy

bordy Member

I second hostsailor.com.
    They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know Kvchosting.com as one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

As a good alternative can draw your attention to SolVPS cheap vps hosting solutions. They have servers in US and UK.
    Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.
  10. tulip

tulip Member

VPS accounts from hostplay.com and stratus4.com are nice for the needs of many IT users.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
  11. Collard

Collard Member

As an alternative I can say rareservers.com have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.