1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS deal which is low cost and trustworthy

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk provide VPS deals on sweet terms and I have to make a right choice, so which way is better to sign up with from your point of you?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I have e-shop with kvchosting.net web host for about a year and frankly speaking have no problems..
    The things that impressed me are:
    - Speed connectivity (I live in Ukraine and it's really fast.. due their litespeed server);
    - knowledgeable customer support service (they work 24/7).
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I transferred my domain once I realized that kvchosting.net is a good web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing. Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater! Very straight company, I’m very satisfied and I’m convincing friends to make the move too.
  4. honty

honty Member

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and brixly.uk can be suitable for all your needs.
    Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

From minor questions to moving of servers they have always come through for me.
    I recommend Kvchosting.net ssd hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net deals are worth trying as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services in a webmaster-friendly manner.
    Their customer service is great, but I should focus on the fact that the service is Always working and you don't have to worry about it.