1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS deal which is good for me

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Aug 10, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I'd like to know which plan suits me the best? What do you think?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

If I were you, friend, I'd rather choose kvchosting.net and their affordable ssd vps hosting accounts.
    Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

VPS deals from HostSailor.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for your needs.
    1. Speed is very good. Tested on pingdom and found load time is 3s without cache .
    2. Live chat support is ok.
    3.Ticket response is sometimes quick and slow depending on work time I think.
    4. Uptime is good.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

With kvchosting.net I feel like I have hit the ground running in setting up my website. Tutorial videos are always a good idea.
    Recommended! Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Check out VPS accounts which HostingSource.com and QHoster.com provide.
    They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
  6. tulip

tulip Member

Why don't you use a VPS account from domainracer.com?!
    This company is proven to be the best in delivering quality and cheap VPS deals in the IT world.
    Their server is responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.