1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS deal tpo buy from a decent provider

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by honty, Jan 21, 2019.

1. honty

honty Member

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com provide VPS accounts on lovely conditions and I wonder which plan is better to have a deal with?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

VPS deals from QHoster.com and Hosting.uk can be good for your needs.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
  3. bordy

bordy Member

Libertyvps.net and junedataplace.com VPS accounts are respectable and stable enough to sign up with.
    Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

VPS accounts from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying because of their top-notch services.
    The staff at them always, always provided guidance, support and care with their customer needs.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Since I've signed up with Legionbox.com vps hosting, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
    I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever. Excellent, quality hosting with quality support. Recommended!
  6. Narez

Narez Member

To me the hosting experience with Kvchosting.net is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
    They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Pretty good vps plans offered by HostingSource.com US web host. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
    Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
  8. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

QHoster.com plans will be the best for you.
    Their support is fast and not only good, but very technical.
    Fantastic host with fast deep tech support.
    Price over quality ratio is amazing. So much service for a fraction of your money.
  9. Stranger

Stranger Member

You'd better choose kvchosting.net and their ssd web hosting deals.
    The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
    Easy to understand website.