1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS deal to sign up with ... can you help me to choose a right host?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by honty, May 12, 2016.

1. honty

honty Member

A2hosting.com and ewallhost.com VPS deals are to my liking and their prices are affordable for my budget but I don't know which way is better to sign up with and why?
  2. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

You must rely on 4Goodhosting.com. So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are wordpress based, so content speed is important. Pricing is reasonable. Support is 24/7 active and responsive to my questions. They even helped me install a wordpress script for free. Just give them a try.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are looking for best VPS host my recommendation is to use Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As an alternative option I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality VPS hosting solutions with high uptime, knowledgeable support team and reasonable prices.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

==> check out Libertyvps.net and their hosting deals.
    All their Offshore VPS servers are located in The Netherlands, a very good free speech country, they host all their servers in the Ecatel Datacenter.

They started to offer nice discount: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
  6. Collard

Collard Member

My suggestion is to use JVMHost.com VPS solutions. Their services are cheap and support is responsive, just give them a chance
  7. Narez

Narez Member

Why not to try Findmeavps.com service?

You will be pleased dealing with them, their service is totally free. Their professionals will find a perfect VPS hosting fit for your specific needs.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.