1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS deal to sign up with a decent provider

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com VPS accounts are solid and trustworthy and I hesitate which way is better to follow? I intend to host a blog. So what's your advice?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

For about 10 months now we have had out whm/cpanel dedicated with kvchosting.net provider. Everything works good.
    Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it. The customer service is good here as well.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

Customer's safety is the main goal for kvchosting.net team.
    I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
  4. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

KVChosting.net as well as asvhost.com are trustworthy hosting providers with full-featured plans, high uptime and quality support.
    They are overall a superior service that gives everything they promise and then some. I love their personal care to even "the little people" and the time they spend with clients.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have been keeping my website on Kvchosting.net for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
    The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

All I can say is that kvchosting.net is great web host. The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours.
    The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common.