1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS deal in UK

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bobbyboo, Oct 27, 2017.

1. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

2. Narez

Narez Member

I believe you need to widen the range of your search. Check out these hosts with stable servers located in UK:
    - SolVPS.com - I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
    - Rareservers.com - Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
    Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I vote for QHoster.com as their servers are solid and low cost and they provide over 90 methods of payment. Support is fast and responsive.
  4. honty

honty Member

Use hosting.co.uk deals with no doubts.
    All their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP

This month Special: Limited time discount code…

15% off all hosting packages

Enter this code at checkout: special15off.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Give QHoster.com a try. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.
    In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.