1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS account to buy

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Jun 25, 2014.

1. bordy

bordy Member

Hostsailor.com and 1qcloud.com have provided attractive VPS account and I have to choose the best one, which one is better to sign up with?
    Any ideas?
  2. paullopez

paullopez Member

Wouldn’t it be simpler to contact both of the hosting companies via Phone or Live Chat to determine which one match the requirements efficiently? ;)
  3. Square

Square Member

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
  4. Thusijo

Thusijo Member

Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.
  5. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say that vpspath.com service is excellent. They are always helpful, server solutions are fast and stable, prices are reasonable.
  6. freddypete

freddypete Member

I have never heard about either of the web hosts which you have specified. So I am not sure about them. Anyway, If you are in seek of a reliable VPS hosting solution, I would suggest you with TheWebPole.com .This web host provides a wide range of low cost VPS hosting deals with various configuration suiting everyone's requirement and budget. You can choose an appropriate one which suits your needs. All their VPS plans include 3 dedicated IPs, FTP access, Bandwidth overage protection and many more. It would be a good deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

Try to look at kvchosting.com vps hosting solutions. Discount: Get 35% OFF for Life, This Promo Ends 07/15/2014 ($76.91/M for $49.99/M - $1.61/Day / $0.07/Hr)
    They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
    Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I suggest you to give a chance to vpspath.com vps plans without any doubts. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
  9. honty

honty Member

I think 1qcloud.com is the best VPS hosting provider with high uptime and low prices.
    Servers have no downtime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Support is active around the clock.
  10. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I totally support vpspath.com recommendation. You will receive high available helpful support, powerful servers and low pricing.
  11. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

If you are interested in getting quality and reliable vps hosting, use it from 4Goodhosting. I would say pricing is reasonable. Great Hosting and exceptional support. These guys deserves a thumbs up. This experience has been great. They are perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
  12. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the best one. I can name Just199.com services which are provided with high stability, performance and available support.
  13. Kirra

Kirra Member

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure. I can also recommend QHoster.com and its cheap vps deals (both Linux and Windows). Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Skrill, Payza.