1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS account to buy from a decent provider ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

QHoster.com and KVChosting.net VPS accounts are nice for me and need to know which plan should I sign up with?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

My experience with Kvchosting.net tech support has been good prompt and helpful responses. They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support and very competitive for the pricing. For the 1 or 2 times that I have had to use tech-support the response is super-fast and genuine, no canned answers.
  3. honty

honty Member

Use VPS deals from legionbox.com.
    Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

You will be pleased using QHoster.com and their website hosting solutions. They have been a great host from what I had before. Support is top notch! I can even text a support and get answers pretty quickly. This web host also provides web development so they can even answer questions about your website.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

Check out kvchosting.net Christmas special: Enterprise SSD VPS Hosting - 50% OFF for life - COUPON: SNOW18
    - 150GB Raid 10 SSD, - 10GB Ram, - 5 V-CPU, - 10TB Bandwidth (on Gig Uplink), - cPanel/WHM, - KVM Virtualization
    - 8 IPV4 / 24x7x365 Support / Free SSL / Free DDOS Protection / 15 Mins Response time
    - Root Access / Managed VPS / Light Speed Engine (Boost your VPS Performance)
    Price $79.99 --> $39.99
  6. bordy

bordy Member

Use VPS deals from reliable VPS providers: yourlasthost.com and hostsailor.com.
    These companies are flexible enough to offer you hosting solution you need and it is able to satisfy all your specific demands.