1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS account is better to sign up with

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Jul 13, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. QHoster.com have won my business.
    They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

VPS deals from kvchosting.net and yourlasthost.com can be suitable for all your needs.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

QHoster.com as well as libertyvps.net plans are worthwhile.
    Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I transferred my domain once I realized that QHoster.com is a good web host, I didn’t realize what I was missing.
    Their support team made the transfer so smooth and my services were never greater!
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Use Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

I just recently moved to QHoster.com cPanel managed VPS. Special requests have always come through quickly and gracefully.
    As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.