1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

VPS account from a solid host

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Nov 22, 2017.

1. bordy

bordy Member

2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Honestly, I haven't noticed any down time, that I remember.
    Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.

I love Hostwinds.com - their service is great.
  3. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net.
    Each virtual server can run its own full-fledged operating system, and each server can be independently rebooted.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

Pretty good ssd based low-cost vps hosting accounts offered by SolVPS.com team. They have servers located in US and UK.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I just wanted to let you know how pleased I am being a hostwinds.com customer.
    I work in technology and collaborate with lots of other vendor support people, and never have I been so impressed with the response and quality on their support.
  6. honty

honty Member

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
    These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
  7. tulip

tulip Member

Use a VPS deal from time-tested companies, I mean legionbox.com and hostingsource.com.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.