1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

viux shared cloud hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I'd like to consult with experienced webmasters and need your help to find any possible info on Viux.com cloud hosting services.
    Have you ever used them before? What are your views on their customer support service?

Do they offer any fresh discounts? Please share them with me here if you know any.
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I have seen really good managed cloud web hosting solutions offered by Stratus4.com
    I enjoy the up close and personal approach of the administrators and the support is always fast and accurate. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I see that with hosting from ViUX.com cloud hosting everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Can add that pretty good cloud web hosting solutions you can get at Zetservers.com - LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF!
    Their service's uptime is as promised: 99%, it seems more like 100% to me. It is top cloud host to deal with. highly recommended.