1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

vB forum VPS

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Collard, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I need to host a vBulletin forum and I'd prefer SSD storage.
    I am looking for a quality SSD VPS account and Kvchosting.com is in my mind, have you ever tried them?
    Are they good enough to have a deal with?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

Hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com are trustworthy hosts which are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. SSD technology makes load speed fast and plans are full of useful resources. Prices are competitive.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages),
    - Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
    - helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.

Go ahead, kvchosting.com will meet your expectations.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is offering smooth ssd vps services with no glitches. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

==>> Hostwinds.com?

It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line. Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you need to look for customer reviews on them. According to my knowledge Kvchosting.com is the one of best option to get ssd vps hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest uptime, responsive tech staff and nice features at low pricing, you can trust them.