1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Valued Virtual Servers?

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Woodstock, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Hi there. What can you say about ssd vitual servers offered by kvchosting.com?
    Is it reliable host? How about their stability and performance? What can you say about their support?
  2. Tom_WebhostingUK LTD

Tom_WebhostingUK LTD New Member

If you can manage to get SSD Cloud VPS server then its good to consider it. Cloud platform is more reliable, scalable and secured as compared to normal VPS. I haven't heard about Kvchosting. But if you can find out some reviews regarding their services, it would be good to make your decision.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say webhostingzone.org is perfect fit for your needs. They have fast vps plans and reasonable prices. Support staff is skilled and polite.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I suppose you should give a try to Kvchosting.com plans. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem.
  5. tulip

tulip Member

Quality VPS deals are available from QHoster.com, they have solid servers and uptime is high and they offer over 90 payment methods (PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin and many more), 6 Locations: UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, etc.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

Go ahead and try kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting service, they offer nice discount:
    The company is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I'd like to say that Hostdepot.com would be good to get virtual server solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of servers.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you will need more reliable names such as vpspath.com. This host is offering powerful vps solutions with stable network and helpful fast tech staff.
  9. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    I have the starter package offered by Kvchosting.com and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites.
    These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great.