1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

UK Server Hosting

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I need your help regarding the choice of web host to order dedicated server in UK.
    One of my friends recommended me to try pmgchosting.com - still not sure about this web host.
    I need your help to find any info on their server stability.
    What can you say about them?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

The best dedicated servers providers in Europe are hosting.co.uk and hostsailor.com.
    They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.
  3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Check out dcxv.com dedicated servers - Reliable uptime, and decent customer support!

They also offer so many useful scripts, free domain, website builder - everything you may need.
    I can't say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!
  4. honty

honty Member

I second hosting.co.uk, all their VPS can be tested for 1 GBP per month, if you order a VPS, the first month is 1GBP

This month Special: Limited time discount code…

15% off all hosting packages

Enter this code at checkout: special15off.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

You can contact SolVPS.com team, tell your specific requirements and see what you'll get and at what price.
    They have servers located in UK and US. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can name Hostzealot.com server deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can trust QHoster.com - their servers are powerful, fast and stable. Uptime is perfect.
    They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin. Great features. Their prices are great but not the cheapest. I highly recommend these guys!
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I always use RapidDedi.com provider for solid servers and responsive support. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

I have 5 client websites hosted with SolVPS.com server and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes.
    The main reason why I stay with them is their great service. Always there when I need them and always helpful.
  10. Collard

Collard Member

As an alternative option I can name a1dedicatedservers.com server solutions. You will get featured plans at low pricing with solid hardware.