1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Turnkey Affiliate Moneymaking Business

Discussion in 'Design Reviews' started by aditd, Jul 27, 2011.

1. aditd

aditd Member

Lately I've been involved in making a coupon site script Coupon Site Script.

However I don't want a review on the actual site. I would like some opinions on the script which is located here Demo Coupon Script.

Take a look and remember that anything you have to say might be useful for us.

Thank for your time.
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Design is very nice but the actual script looks even better , does it have the ability to auto feed from other sources ? Ive been looking for something thats pretty automated in terms of coupon codes for sometime to fill one of my domains which is sitting there doing nothing.
  3. aditd

aditd Member

The script only can be provided with files received from affiliate networks. Right now there are 5 and expanding.
    But this is done for free ( only the cost of the import plugin ).
    For sources like Icodes or similar ( which by the way cost every month ) the answer is no.
    Custom work can be done for people that are willing to pay.
    What is your domain?
  4. aditd

aditd Member

The script only can be provided with files received from affiliate networks. Right now there are 5 and expanding.
    But this is done for free ( only the cost of the import plugin ).
    For sources like Icodes or similar ( which by the way cost every month ) the answer is no.
    Custom work can be done for people that are willing to pay.
    What is your domain?