1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

try and keep with your homework

Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by honyemockin, Oct 29, 2014.

1. honyemockin

honyemockin New Member

try and keep with your homework throughout the year don’t leave it all to last minute if possible and I know some people work better under pressure I certainly do you book attempt to manage the stress would certainly be take it in small portions brought it on leave yourself with all this crazy stuff to learn because the leavingcert is very difficult people on a different subject fb1-test their back your brain has to try and take it all onboard education system back to trying to change that here in our hands because currently answers just like a memory test and that is not the best way for people to learn Japanese stay on top of things and don't stack and I have enough photos asks if you have the power what would you change about former education
    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/fb1-test/
  2. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

I think you have to learn multi-tasking and to really keep your cool under pressure.