1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

trustworthy hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by mrtwister, Jan 26, 2015.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I need to buy hosting for my website, I am really tired with my current hosting too much slow, email problems so many things and each time need to face some problems. Sometimes website does not open and I am looking my business. Please share your suggestions and list me some good hosting company names.
    What do you know about services from jnhosting.com? Any personal experience with them?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge with hosting from jnhosting.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team
  3. freddypete

freddypete Member

From my personal experience, I would suggest you with XnYnZ.com this web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 customer support. Shared hosting plans starts from just $4.19/month from here which includes 100GB space and unlimited bandwidth. It would be a best deal for you to sign up with them today. Good luck.
  4. honty

honty Member

I want to say that hosting services from whitesystem.net and serverlogix.com can be good for your needs.
    They have stable servers which are supported well and prices are competitive.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

You will be pleased with QHoster.com. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
    I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
  6. hissingblot

hissingblot Member

The question is really not on "where to find affordable web site hosting plan?" but "how to find an affordable web site hosting plan?"
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know that Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
  8. tulip

tulip Member

I want to say that serverlogix.com and venetx.com have worthy plans which are full of useful resources and there is no downtime on their servers which are well-ballanced.
    Think they are able to satisfy the needs of any webmaster with specific needs.
  9. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

From my personal experience, 4goodhosting.com is the most trustworthy hosting service so far. I've been with several hosts before but all of them are liars. They said that site setup is free but later on they have hidden charges on my bill. When I sign up with 4goodhosting, the site transfer has been done for free without any unexpected fees. I am very thankful with this host. Servers are very fast and reliable. There are no downtime so far. Go ahead and choose them without any doubt.
  10. James Draper

James Draper Member

Whenever you want to a good and nice web hosting in which you can built your trust, there are few things you always check in any web hosting like check the reviews of that hosting site in Google, look at the features of hosting site it provide, find the range of pricing it provide. There are many hosting sites which provide the best service you can select any of the hosting site of your need or requirement.
  11. yashepe

yashepe New Member

well do some research before buying hosting, like their uptime, bandwidth, and other features.

You can go and search genuine reviews that will help you to understand the actual position of web hosting company.
  12. Collard

Collard Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that ViUX.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.