1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Trilian

Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by ryu, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryu

ryu New Member

Anybody here use Trilian? Trilian is an Instant Messenger, but its more, it contains the following IM softwares -- AIM, MSN, Yahoo!, and IRC. four in one, its a great combination and you can be signed on with unlimited screennames from each one. Its great, it saves desktop and taskbar space because it just counts as one program.

Its great i recommend it for anyone that uses at least 3/4 of the items listed.
  2. monkie

monkie New Member

i used to use trilian, its pretty slow on my computer, i dont know why, it does save desktop space but it eats up a lot of computer memory, and my computer doesnt have that much to start with
  3. patrick1gates

patrick1gates New Member

No i haven't used it yet .Can you please tell me from where shud i get it .
  4. daniel0071

daniel0071 New Member

Never heard about it ,but liked the combination.
  5. crazay

crazay New Member

i've heard of it but i've never used it before, i know people that use it, it is a space saver but if ur like me and you dont have that much cpu memory, i dont advise that you use that, because its a killer
  6. ryu

ryu New Member

well it doesnt eat up that much if u just let it be lol, if you have the memory, why not just use it? but this is new information for some people here so good thing i posted :)
  7. njoker555

njoker555 New Member

i have trillian, i dont use it though, i just use AIM, and msn separately whenever i have to, trillian doesnt really eat up that much memory, about 50 megs, not too much
  8. creation

creation New Member

I've just recently started using it. What exactly are the differences between the free and paid for versions, the only major difference I could see from their site was video chat.
  9. WindWeaver

WindWeaver New Member

Last time i tried it i couldn't connect to my messenger through that, so i stopped using it. I didn't know it still supports MSN.
  10. Disguised

Disguised New Member

I've used it for a long time but now I don't use it any more. And yes it supports all major instant messenger programs windweaver. :) so right now I use MSN and Skype (Great programs)
  11. rossdalangin

rossdalangin New Member

use is it a long ago but now i only use ym because most of my friends and co-marketers are using ym
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.