1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Traffic from Bing

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by mit, Jul 1, 2009.

1. mit

mit Member

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know about the traffic from Bing.com you are getting for your websites. As like one of my site getting huge traffic last month from the bing.com :??
  2. jani

jani Designer

Same here, I was getting good traffic from bing for all my sites but suddenly all the traffic stopped. Now I am rarely getting any traffic from bing.

Don't know the reason, but may be it is because last month when that search engine was announced people were using to test the search results but now not many people are using it.
  3. MayaLocke

MayaLocke New Member

I'm seeing a reasonable amount of traffic from Bing, it does not touch the volume that Google sends but its big enough to show in stats.
  4. jamey

jamey New Member

Maybe it wasn't long until people realized Bing is not that good. I did some searches the other day as I needed some info on a few subjects and I didn't like the results at all. Google offered much relevant ones.
  5. menj

menj New Member

I am still getting some traffic from Bing, which is amazing. The previous incarnations such as MSN Search and MSN Live sucked.
  6. crumblepie

crumblepie New Member

I'm getting a few visits from Bing, nothing spectacular. But it's cool that I didn't have to submit my links for them to spider my sites. I don't know how they did it.
  7. gold

gold New Member

Most of my sites get huge traffic from Bing. To be honest, this doesn't surprise me as I was already receiving good traffic from live and msn.
  8. The Dude

The Dude New Member

Nothing from bing on my front! Get a hundreds a day from google, but nothing from bing at all - i get more from dogpile.com and i had not even heard of that till i saw it in my site stats!!
  9. schrewkathy

schrewkathy New Member

bing is a very fast growing search engine, and surely its a very good source of traffic too. iweth and i am pretty sure that with the time it will grow for sure and along with that traffic from it will also grow.
  10. saviourdlima

saviourdlima New Member

My traffic from bing is very low but it's still good enough.[-X
  11. jackierough1

jackierough1 New Member

I am not getting more traffic from Bing. As there are only few visitors I get from bing, as all the visitors I got from Google. Also I take help of social networking sites to get more traffic.
  12. mikeycane

mikeycane New Member

If your page rank is better then you get more traffic on your site...In the list of search engines Google is at top position and then Yahoo and then Bing. So, I think your website traffic is less as compared to google and yahoo.#:-S
  13. Anna Hussie

Anna Hussie New Member

The most important search engine is Google.There should be no doubts about that.The same keyword if you are getting number 1 position on Google , yahoo and MSN then you will see that 70 to 80 percent you will get traffic from the Google.
  14. madhusmita

madhusmita Guest

Bing gives more priority to the content building rather than link building.So, you need to be careful about the content of the site.So, quality is important for getting better indexing in Bing.The post should be related to your site.Other wise you will not get the back links.
  15. Chandini

Chandini New Member

Hi All

I wanted to know what reasons could cause traffic being stopped completely in bing?
    my account was working perfectly and nw suddenly i have no traffic at all. can anyone help me please?

thanks!