1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Tracking Domains

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by Rqqepqqq, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Rqqepqqq

Rqqepqqq New Member

Is there any way that I can find out how many domains a person has, and what they are? If I know the email address associated

with them, is there a way of using something like whois to find the addresses?
  2. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well its very Difficult to find that how many domains a person has. None of the Hosting providers reveal such information of their Clients.
  3. summerwilkins

summerwilkins New Member

I'm just wondering if what will be the purpose of knowing what might be the other domains that the other person have?
  4. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

I don't think it is possible to find the domain names a person owns. As mentioned by ServerSea, the hosting companies never unveils such information to any person. It is possible to find domains hosted on the same ip, but it doesn't define that the sites hosted on the same ip belongs to a single person.
  5. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well its not possible to check how many domains a person owns. This kind of information is very confidential no company can take such risk..
  6. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

There are paid database for that but with limited access to these people's account since the owner could set their website registration info into private. Whois has that type of service at a price especially if the domain owner gives out his information only at limited access whilst you have to pay that database service a fee to access it.
  7. goodluckdomain

goodluckdomain Member

Yes you can, but you need to pay for that. Open a account in Domaintools.com and you can track how many domains an individual have using their mail id.
    JPMiddleton likes this.
  8. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Many people use different email ids for every domain. Well its difficult to track how many domains a person own.
  9. alexsam

alexsam New Member

Thanks for sharing such valued informative link. I definitely try this link to reveal the domain which are occupied by the email id.
  10. M.Y

M.Y Member

domaintools does hold the most comprehensive domain name records that can help you in terms of owner and domain info
  11. devileye

devileye Active Member

domaintools.com has given a option for tracking that but you have to pay for that.
  12. George S

George S Member

There is one why to find the domain names owned by single person but i had not try this before, First of all you need find the email address which is used at the time of buying domain and that email try in Google. I think you can at list get the 50% result.