1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

to start a forum

Discussion in 'Planning Stages' started by fizzer, Mar 3, 2011.

1. fizzer

fizzer Member

hey guys can you please tell me how much i can earn,if i own a forum,how much investment and knowledge i need to start it and how much time i have to give daily to are you it successfully...........
  2. White

White Member

What niche are you trying/planning to get into?
  3. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Well Fizzer, you don't need to do much investment, you can choose any cheap web hosting plans which comes with a one-click script installer such as Fantastico or Softaculous. These installers offers various forum board scripts to install within few clicks. You just need to promote your forum and attract visitors to become a member of forum. And of course, you need to start some threads in your new forum to attract people and search engines.
  4. fizzer

fizzer Member

thanx eukhost for your advice......:
  5. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Forums are known for being poor revenue earners unless you manage to really get alot of members and traffic on board, Direct adverts are the best way to earn by a long way, PPC is not great until you have a busy forum , affiliate banners only really seem to work on some niches. Direct banners can be a constant flow of revenue but again to attract advertisers you need to have good traffic and a good member base. Forums are by no means the easy way to earn money and id never recommend trying to anyone haha. Ironic since i own about 8 :D
  6. White

White Member

Also not to mention you can sell direct advertising space to people which can bring in a lot of money.
  7. jesslee

jesslee Member

Not too much money is needed here.You can buy any cheap hosting for this.Your motive is to attract the users on your forum by making some useful and interesting thread.Make your forum valuable for the others so they will visit here again and again.