1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

To Know more about Responsive web design.

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by Peter Adam, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Peter Adam

Peter Adam Member

Hi All
    I would like to understand the responsive web design basics and concepts. Based on that, I found the infographic [http://bit.ly/PCogB7] which explains about the responsive web design basics. Further, I am eager to know nook and corner of responsive web design related topics. It would be fine, if you share some great articles and infographics related to this topic.
  2. majikstone

majikstone New Member

Great share, however, that's a very high level view of responsive web design. The only new thing you should learn is CSS media queries, about which you can read in just about any CSS3 book (you may want to use Amazon to get a good book).
  3. methwroser

methwroser Guest

A responsive web design physically alters the layout of web pages to fit comfortably with any browsers and you will not have to supply your prospective visitors with multiple URLs for accessing the web on different devices.
  4. satyampandey

satyampandey New Member

Responsive Web design is the approach that suggests, the name given to a variety of techniques aimed at making Web site perfectly viewable on any screen and design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment.