1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

To create website

Discussion in 'Website Design' started by seoravikant, Jan 27, 2011.

1. seoravikant

seoravikant New Member

hi friends,
    i have to create a website please tell me what need for develop website, i have very few knowledge,i am waiting for your well reply.
  2. Wulaishiwo

Wulaishiwo New Member

1. buy server
    2. register and buy domain name
    3. design your webpage
    4. uploade the files to server
  3. mahesh2010

mahesh2010 Member

Find a best hosting provider first, I can suggest go-daddy, they are the best hosting providers, You can hire or consult a professional web design company for creating a website. And you can have more benefits from hiring a web design company, The websites designed from a professional company can be recognized and also a search engine friendly site.
  4. Wulaishiwo

Wulaishiwo New Member

I suggest you to download a free site code and try it on your desktop first. After you've been familiar with site structure and basic html, you can purchase a domain and server space for your new site. It's easier to start a blog site. I suggest wordpress to try on.
  5. webalwaysnext

webalwaysnext Member

Register a domain name & buy web hosting and design a small static website
  6. deminmartin9

deminmartin9 New Member

A website (also written Web site or simply site) is a collection of related web pages containing images, videos or other digital assets.
    -----------------
    Demin Martin
  7. Addie.B

Addie.B Member

You get site builders with the hosting packages, which allow you to create your website. With some hosts, these site builders are free. With help of site builders you can create and design your own websites with unique CSS (Cascading Style Shade)
  8. place on top

place on top Member

I think to start off, you should read the internet more about the basic concepts.
    Then you can start off with wordpress dot com where you can start building up simple sites with readymade templates. and then in the next stage you can use a designing software to try your combinations. if there is anything specific you need to know in designing, write again.
  9. MichaelFramer

MichaelFramer New Member

If you dont have much information about the website designing then you can visit w3schools website there you will get basic knowledge about HTML & CSS and other languages too. Then you can design a static website. If you are good with the designing thing. Once you have build the pages and tested the website on local host and satisfied with the results and you are ready to live your website. I think then you must buy a domain name and upload your website. :)
    Good Luck!
  10. graphicdesign01

graphicdesign01 New Member

Your information is really helpful. Can you give me more upgraded resource than w3schools website? If you know, than tell me.
  11. Trinitlus

Trinitlus New Member

If you need some small, private blog you can use Wordpress script. If you want something more complex better to give this work to some webmaster. Anyway, stay away from trash like Joomla and online web builders because websites created with these will be lame, that's quarantee.
  12. kapil

kapil New Member

Select a domain(website name) then register it then it will be yours, then Find the hosting service to buy the space on the server on which you will upload the website files then your website will be alive on the web. To create website as you don't have any knowledge in developing try content management system using which you can create a website once done you can uploaded in your server space which hosting services has given you.

web-designs-company.com
  13. majikstone

majikstone New Member

I suggest you start with some simple HTML/CSS books, to get you on the right track, and then see what others are doing, by looking a the source of various pages on the internet.

It shouldn't take more than 1 week to have a simple website. Good luck!
  14. sharif

sharif New Member

Very good design you have to know photoshop.
  15. lindawatts307

lindawatts307 New Member

may i know how to learn responsive design
  16. jannelawrence

jannelawrence New Member

I think if you want a professional website first of all you should select a professional company because it will provide you a good and professional work.