1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Tips for increasing traffic to your blog.

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by borgninestallone, Sep 20, 2012.

1. borgninestallone

borgninestallone Member

Here are few more tips for increasing traffic to your blog. Follow and get benefited.

1. Content
    2. Keywords
    3. Links
    4. Ads
    5. Social Networking
    6. Multimedia add-ons
    7. Newsletters
    8. Press Releases and articles

Thanks
  2. deansaliba

deansaliba Member

I have found blog commenting to be a fantastic way of increasing my traffic, also guest posting which I'm just starting to dip my toe into. :)
    Kathy Aldis likes this.
  3. amitevm

amitevm New Member

Can you provide a few examples of websites where we can do guest posting?

Regarding increase in traffic to blog, I think if we just post small blog posts with some infographics, and do some social media promotion of those posts, it will be great.

Amit
    expertvillagemedia.com
  4. alva

alva New Member

For advertising, one can work with ad networks such as cj, ReachJunction, because online ads isn't the ones in the past.
  5. Roopatg

Roopatg Member

Unique content is very important.Give relevant title to yor your blog post.Install attractive theme for your blog. Article should be user friendly. And share your post links in social networking sites.Keep subscription option for your blog.
  6. jamesvital

jamesvital Member

1. Quality content
    2. Social media buttons
    3. Show related post
  7. martincrow

martincrow Member

Intrigued by how to expand online blog trafic? What about multiplying your activity through the following 3 to 6 months? Sound engaging?

On the off chance that you compose content that is applicable to your intended interest group, and the activity to your site is expanding as a consequence of this, you will be in a finer position to build your leads pipeline.
  8. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

It is very important that you are a good member of the community, I mean try to leave on web blog that can help other readers too.
  9. helan

helan Member

HI i am here to guide some tips which increases traffic to your blog or website .search engine optimization is the major technique used to increase traffic .Traffic is nothing that increasing the number of visitors to your site .This helps to increase the page rank of your web site in all search engines like Google,Yahoo and so on .seo services are available both at free of cost and paid service .Free services include Blog submitting , Directory submission ,Article Submission etc... but it take few amount of time to increase your traffic .To increase you traffic in short period go for paid seo service .I recommend you to have a look at TuckTail.com here they are providing search engine visibility service which helps to bring traffic to your site .They provide you with Powerful reports that show you how to move your website up in search results.
    Kathy Aldis likes this.
  10. Ajay52

Ajay52 Member

Daily update the quality and good content
  11. jesslee

jesslee Member

I agree the content should be valuable for others.Don't copy and paste something on your content.You should regularly add contents to your blogs and they should have information about your business.

Blog posting is very effective for taking your website at high rank.
  12. WebOutGateway

WebOutGateway Active Member

Just want to share a part of our article. I know it helps a lot.

By actively blogging in an SEO-friendly way, you can impressively increase the traffic of your site for targeted keywords. Keep in mind the following important things in blogging to increase website traffic:

• Keyword strategy- Use correct keywords to your website to easily gain traffic. Keywords can be classified as either short tail keywords or long tail keywords. Short tail keywords are one or two words used in conjunction to find the needed information on the Internet. While long tail keywords are three or more words used in a phrase to find more specific results in an internet search.
    • Promote your blog using Social Media - Create high quality content that attracts the attentions and encourages the readers to share it with social networking sites. Also, it can help you to
    • Make SEO-friendly design on your blog- It is important that the search engine will notice your blog. Your website must be easy to navigate and has links to all of the website's main pages. Also, responsive design will engage visitors to search for more blogs on your website or to visit other pages.

Read more: SEO - Blogging Conveys Traffic http://www.sooperarticles.com/inter...ng-conveys-traffic-1333689.html#ixzz38TUwB7o4
  13. Alawi

Alawi Member

The best tip to effectively increase the traffic within your blog site is to provide an interesting and engaging content for your targeted audience. Link schemes are not recommended but content marketing will do for your blogging activities.
  14. Kathy Aldis

Kathy Aldis New Member

Some very interesting tips and pointers here - am going to look into Onlywire which wennykev suggested... Has anyone else experience of onlywire? :) :) :)