1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Tips for affiliate marketing

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing Forum' started by shubh, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shubh

shubh Member

I am planning to join one or two affiliate marketing programs to increase my earning. But I am not much familiar with professional tactics to bring business because I never had been to sale business. Can you help me?
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer New Member

For the newbies, it is better start your affiliate program with cj. The reason is cj will easily approve your application.
  3. Multima$tery

Multima$tery New Member

But the problem with CJ is that although the network may easily approve your app., you must still get approved by each program you want to market withing the network. And this can be very time-consuming and difficult to get approved at times. But all-in-all it is a pretty good network. Some others you might wanna check into are ClickBank and CommissionBooth
  4. antonclovelly

antonclovelly New Member

Affiliate Marketing is a revenue sharing venture between a website owner and an online merchant. The website owner will place advertisements on his websites to either help sell the merchant's products or to send potential customers to the merchant's website, all in exchange for a share of the profits.
  5. dannissmith20

dannissmith20 New Member

Affiliate marketing is a legitimate and effective method of making money on the Internet without having your own product. Affiliate marketing is great because anyone with a laptop, Internet connection and some imagination can set up an affiliate marketing business. Affiliate marketing introduction seeks to give clear and brief clarification of or guide to online home based business of affiliate marketing.
  6. adria82

adria82 New Member

Before you sign up for an affiliate program, do proper research so that you can plan your affiliate marketing strategies properly. The first thing you will want to do is study your niche market and find out how you can come out with an edge over your competitors. Second, research some of the available affiliate programs, how they work, what products and services are being offered by the merchants, how you tie-in with the affiliate program, and how much you can make with the program. Do the math and figure out which ones have the highest potential for profit.
  7. stevetorres

stevetorres New Member

Affiliate marketing is a way to earn money through a partnership with another site owner who is trying to sell a product. The earning is based on the sales through the advertisements.
  8. Denzelstewart

Denzelstewart New Member

It is an venture between a webmaster and an online merchant to make money. The webmaster places an Ad on the site to sell merchant’s products.
  9. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

One important affiliate internet marketing tip is to provide a few links to different merchant accounts depending on the kind of product you want to advertise.
  10. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Affiliate revenue grows and builds up with time so its better to be patient.Affiliate programs aren't a get rich quick plan, but it provides opportunity to make passive income in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.