1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Three important tips for web development companies

Discussion in '(X)HTML / CSS' started by WendyJose, Oct 18, 2010.

1. WendyJose

WendyJose New Member

A web design firm is an exciting venture. Only a computer savvy who is well trained in graphic and art skills can do this. But you should also develop a good sense of management and business skills before starting a professional website design firm. Here are a few things that you should know before starting a web design firm.

Over promising and under delivering - Be realistic about yours and client’s expectations. You should make this clear at the time of the first project discussion. The time required for project completion, and the budget of the project should be clearly given to the client. Make sure that you deliver what you promise. Don’t give any undeliverable promises.
    Put all your conditions very clearly before the client. This will help both the parties as it avoids many embarrassing situations that may arise later due to lack of proper communication.
    Give necessary support for the client after site completion too. This will help you to maintain the good rapport that you have created with the client.
    Your technical team should have a clear idea about the advanced technologies in professional website design. This will help them to give state-of-the-art web solutions to the clients.
    These are the main points that a web design firm owner should consider while dealing with the clients.
    Get a detailed proposal from the web design firm. This will help you to get an idea about the cost & time required to complete the web your website.
    tonnisymond likes this.
  2. cyberdesignz

cyberdesignz Member

yes i agree with your comments thanks for sharing such post. A web development company should also be aligned with the current business needs and trends.
  3. Sherry

Sherry New Member

Fantastic information very well written and it contains many useful facts. I appreciated your professional manner of writing this post.
  4. nilson1

nilson1 New Member

I read your post and i totally agree with you.It's really a very nice tips for web development companies.Thanks for sharing this interesting information with us.
  5. VPSWebServer.

VPSWebServer. New Member

Before starting any work on the web development project the web development company should survey the market to get an idea of how different companies are using their skills to develop websites in the same niche.
  6. loremar

loremar Member

I agree with most of what you said. Web development is not only about technical skills such as arts and graphics skills but also with management skills. You should know how to accomplish the task and be able to produce satisfying outcome.
  7. kapil

kapil New Member

Wonderful info, but the companies name and business depends on the services which they provide every project must be perfect every customer must be happy once the project is done, you will have very good return customers and new as word of mouth works....

web-designs-company.com
  8. sunitha12

sunitha12 Guest

The 5 Most Important Web Design Tips are:
    1) First impressions count
    2) Keep it simple
    3) Consistency is everything
    4) Don’t make users think
    5) Always test and improve
    tonnisymond likes this.
  9. tonnisymond

tonnisymond New Member

You have shred useful tips but from my point of view any Web development company have to face many challenges during their work.But the most challenging task is to complete project with given time frame and budget.on this point every one will agree Am I right....?
  10. smear

smear New Member

yes that is right that the professionals can only do the accurate job of designing but normally designs for small size sites require little experience and skills to create a design. Some general design qualities that i noticed are ,
    clarity, relevancy, consistency and free from errors.