1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Thinking to host my new e-store at ssd hosting account

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, May 26, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would like to host an e-commerce website so my host should be provided with high performance!

I require 10 gbs of ssd storage, 150 gbs of data transfer, Linux. Budget is $5/mo.

What web hosting can you recommend me to choose for this business online?
    What can you tell me about kvchosting.com ssd web hosting services? Is it reliable option to deal with?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I've had my 5 web sites hosted on Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting account for over 1 year, and have had nothing but positive experience.
    Their support responds quickly to my support tickets, and keeps introducing cool new services and add-ons.

My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to use Hostwinds.com ssd powered deals. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
    You can get nice ssd hosting solutions at hostingsource.com. Their facebook page looks great: facebook.com/HostingSource

Reliable service, good value and most importantly excellent customer and technical support.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are looking for best SSD host my recommendation is to get it from Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Seems Hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
  7. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can point out that kvchosting.com support is fine, they have always answered my questions in a timely manner.
    Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
    So far I have been very pleased. I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed. Some of my sites are Drupal, so database speed is important.
  8. Collard

Collard Member

According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.